Here are some facts:
* Ware's debut album 'Devotion' was 100% amazing.
* Tough Love is taken from its as yet unnamed follow-up.
* It was produced by 'BenZel' - that's Benny Blanco and Two Inch Punch to you and me.
* The production channels a bit of Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time and a bit of Prince, but with the same smooth, sleek and soulful R&B sound Ware's known for.
* Ware describes the song as "me experimenting with my voice and having fun with it". She soars with a whispering, sensual falsetto before dropping for the chorus line "that's called tough love". It's Ware at her typically expressive best.
* This is as spacious, evocative and magical as her past material: all bubbling, whirring synths and subtly textured layers of beats, sub bass and moody keys.
* Basically this is 100% amazing. And that's a fact.
Listen: Tough Love is released on 3rd August.